Saturday, August 16, 2008

Video success and the shameful sequel...

So, I've gotten 18,000 hits on YouTube from my last crappy video and am now in the top-100 travel guru type folks for the past week. Weird, eh? Well, I didn't want to rest on my laurels, so I've just put up a video that's just as crappy, but also just as timely and hopefully people will be searching me out.

Here's some footage from the Birds Nest of Usain Bolt's world record-breaking 9.69 second finish in the Men's 100m finals tonight...



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: NBC blocked the video about 12 minutes after I put it up, so I re-did it this morning in the hopes that they won't do it again. We'll see...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man NBC is out for blood -- deined again. I must say while Bolt's performance was amazing I think he's a jackass...he could have gotten an even more impressive record if he held his damn celebrating until after he crossed the finish line -- what a C*#K