Friday, August 8, 2008

Seeing your name in print...

Does it count if you see your name published but it's on the web? I dunno. But with the start of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games looming (t-minus 5 hours to the Opening Ceremony tonight and some footie matches already kicked off yesterday), STAtravlers.com has started promoting my blogs and video/photo galleries on their homepage. If you're REALLY bored, feel free to check it out. And no making fun of the horrible shot of me that they picked for the web banner, okay?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently you like living in the past...I do believe it's the 2008 Olympics. I didn't think the time difference was that much... :-)

Mike said...

Well, since the US is in the past from me in my Beijing time zone, I tried to adjust for that and missed it by a decimal point or something.

Date edited. It no longer says "2004 Games."

Anonymous said...

I think this is a great shot! It makes you look, um, fun! Yeah, fun. That's the word. :) We love you, Mike! Michelle and Matt

lindabeth said...

It was so weird to open my UWO email and see, well, your face! :-P

No, seriously though, it's pretty freaking cool. On par with douchebag, for sure.