Thursday, January 31, 2008

"Do you want to take my picture? Because I won't remember."

About a month ago, I bought a Kodak Easysharek 8.2MP camera. If you want to check out all the technical specs that I don't understand, here's the camera's page on Best Buy's site, although I actually got it at Sam's Club for about $100 less (whoohoo!).

I don't know much about photography, except that my previous camera was a piece of crap that was closer to a Barbie toy than an actual camera. But I bought this one because it seemed to have all the right bells and whistles - 8.2 megapixels, 12x zoom, image stabilizer, nice screen, video/audio capability, etc. - at the right price ($179 - wow!).

I need it for traveling, as I'm planning on video blogging as well as posting lots and lots of photos for you on my upcoming summer journey/work experience overseas.

I took it out last weekend for the first time at my friend Anthony's Art Deco Birthday Extravaganza, so head on over to my Flickr page if you want to see more of this kind of dressed-up goodness:





(That's me and my gorgeous girlfriend.)

(I'm on the left.)

No comments: