Thursday, March 27, 2008

Where Mike's At...

If anyone's around Southern NH this weekend, I'll be attending the Hooligans in a Darkened Theater production of Reservoir Dogs.

Apparently, it's the first time it's ever been staged (at least to the knowledge of one unnamed show member who gets to play a dead body on stage for 60 minutes). And it may be the last, since, they didn't get the rights to the script from Tarantino.

So, shhhh... don't tell anybody. I'm keeping it a secret. Which is why I posted it here. No one reads this anyway, right?

Shows are at 7 and 10pm on Friday and Saturday. There's no entry fee (they wouldn't dream of making money off of pirated material, but I bet they'd catch a few dollars if you balled up a wad of cash and threw it at them).

3 comments:

Liz Williams said...

This is totally unrelated. But if you miss The Office as much as I do, watch this:

http://www.nbc.com/The_Office_Webisodes/
video/episodes.shtml#vid=223497

It's like a little tide-me-over.

Mike said...

Seriously... I got caught up with that site. Do you know when it's back on NBC?

Liz Williams said...

I think next week maybe? Sometime this month for sure.

=D